“Experience Recovery here and now.”
BRISTOL ALCOHOLISM RECOVERY SERVICE
Education - Information - Treatment
Recovery For Life
A community-based treatment for those wanting to live a fulfilled life, free from alcohol and drugs. Presented by Bristol Alcoholism Recovery Service, Recovery Dynamics® is a proven programme of successful treatment for sustainable sobriety.
With the required clean and sober time* you can join the next Recovery Dynamics® course of treatment at The Alma Conference Hall, Alma Road, off Whiteladies Road, Bristol. Our programme starts on a rolling basis and runs Monday 1:00pm to 5:00pm and Tuesday to Friday 10:00am to 2:00pm.
If you would like a place on the programme please email or telephone:
Project Manager on 08449 157830;
Peter Heneghan, Executive Programme Director, on 07411 015853;
Sally Amira Walker-Cousins, Executive Chair, on 08449 157830;
Alma Office Number (Group Venue) on 07927 947716.
General Enquiries Number 08449 157830;
General Fax 08449 157839.
* The required clean and sober time is 3 days without a drink and 7 days without drink and/or other drugs.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Manager on 08449 157830;
- Peter Heneghan, Executive Programme Director, on 07411 015853;
- Alma Office Number (Group Venue) on 07927 947716;
- write to Serenity House Administration, Bank House, 1 Burlington Road, Bristol BS6 6TJ
Practitioners of the Recovery Dynamics® Treatment Programme in Bristol, England, UK. Recovery Dynamics® is a registered trademark of the Kelly Foundation and Recovery Dynamics® is an IC&RC accredited programme.
Serenity House Bristol Alcoholism Recovery Service
Registered Charity No. 1109304 Company No. 5292990
Registered office Bank House, 1 Burlington Road, Bristol BS6 6TJ